monolog blog

double personallity

ADSENSE HERE!
Sometimes i dream what if  when i wake up in the morning, suddenlly i become a woman? Woman’s body with men’s feeling, sound’s odds right?

I’ve ask my work partner about this then i asked her “how if you become a men in the morning just after woke up with women’s feeling?”
She replied “maybe i will be real men”, then i ask second question “will you interested with women if your feeling still women’s feel?”, she replied “of course i will”.


I didn’t get what i want that time coz, if i became a women with men’s feel, i will feel frigid if a men touch me.
I feel sick if men ask me to date for example coz it’s impossible to falling in love with a man even my body has change to woman’s body because my mind still men.

The case will be much different if someone has really want to change their gender or has dreaming for along time to be a transgender.
She/he must have double personallities.

In my opinion, all of man has another personallity either his/her true personallity.

If men love to dance that’s means he has a little bit feminime  interest but still in normal corridor as long as he do not use charming/cute make up or want to looked girly.

If women love to figthing such as karate for example that’s means she has a masculin space in her deeply heart to protect herself as a selfdefences.


Pour some sugars on black coffee to make it delicious.
ADSENSE HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © taman senja. All rights reserved. Template by CB. Theme Framework: Responsive Design